Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Electronic Prescribing E-prescribing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Electronic Prescribing E-prescribing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Electronic Prescribing E-prescribing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Electronic Prescribing E-prescribing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Electronic Prescribing E-prescribing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What does the data say about the performance of the stakeholder process?
- What are our key indicators that you will measure, analyze and track?
- Is there a recommended audit plan for routine surveillance inspections of Electronic Prescribing E-prescribing’s gains?
- Is the performance gap determined?
- What situation(s) led to this Electronic Prescribing E-prescribing Self Assessment?
- Who will be responsible for documenting the Electronic Prescribing E-prescribing requirements in detail?
- Where is the data coming from to measure compliance?
- Do our leaders quickly bounce back from setbacks?
- How to deal with Electronic Prescribing E-prescribing Changes?
- Where is it measured?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Electronic Prescribing E-prescribing book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Electronic Prescribing E-prescribing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Electronic Prescribing E-prescribing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Electronic Prescribing E-prescribing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Electronic Prescribing E-prescribing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Electronic Prescribing E-prescribing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Electronic Prescribing E-prescribing Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Electronic Prescribing E-prescribing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- WBS Dictionary: Are procedures established to prevent changes to the contract budget base other than those authorized by contractual action?
- Project Portfolio management: Regularly review and revise the Electronic Prescribing E-prescribing project portfolio (eg several times a year) are done?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are meeting objectives identified for each meeting?
- Scope Management Plan: Are the proposed Electronic Prescribing E-prescribing project purposes different than the previously authorized Electronic Prescribing E-prescribing project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do Electronic Prescribing E-prescribing project team members work in the same physical location to enhance team performance?
- Procurement Audit: Does the individual approving disbursements sign or initial the document?
- Cost Management Plan: Cost variances – How will cost variances be identified and corrected?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What happens if you cannot produce the documentation for the single audit?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are overhead costs budgets established on a basis consistent with anticipated direct business base?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is the amount of effort justified by the anticipated value of forming a new process?
Step-by-step and complete Electronic Prescribing E-prescribing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Electronic Prescribing E-prescribing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Electronic Prescribing E-prescribing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Electronic Prescribing E-prescribing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Electronic Prescribing E-prescribing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Electronic Prescribing E-prescribing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Electronic Prescribing E-prescribing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Electronic Prescribing E-prescribing project with this in-depth Electronic Prescribing E-prescribing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Electronic Prescribing E-prescribing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Electronic Prescribing E-prescribing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Electronic Prescribing E-prescribing investments work better.
This Electronic Prescribing E-prescribing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.