Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ELN Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ELN related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ELN specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ELN Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 870 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ELN improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 870 standard requirements:
- Are pertinent alerts monitored, analyzed and distributed to appropriate personnel?
- What is a feasible sequencing of reform initiatives over time?
- Do staff have the necessary skills to collect, analyze, and report data?
- Do you know what you are doing? And who do you call if you don’t?
- Is telnet or Rlogin used for remote system administration?
- Is ELN currently on schedule according to the plan?
- How about someone telnetting your system?
- Is there a Performance Baseline?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ELN book in PDF containing 870 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your ELN self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ELN Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ELN areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ELN Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ELN projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ELN Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 ELN project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: What ELN project was the first to use modern ELN project management?
- Procurement Audit: Does the strategy contain incentives to evaluate the performance of the procurement function/unit?
- Procurement Audit: Do all requests for materials, supplies, and services require supervisors authorization?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Has a provision been made to reassess ELN project risks at various ELN project stages?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Model-building: What data-analytic strategies are useful when building proportional-hazards models?
- WBS Dictionary: All CWBS elements specified for external reporting?
- Source Selection Criteria: How do you consolidate reviews and analysis of evaluators?
- Risk Audit: Are regular safety inspections made of buildings, grounds and equipment?
- Scope Management Plan: Has process improvement efforts been completed before requirements efforts begin?
- Procurement Audit: Is there management monitoring of transactions and balances?
Step-by-step and complete ELN Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ELN project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ELN project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ELN project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ELN project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ELN project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ELN project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ELN project with this in-depth ELN Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ELN projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ELN and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ELN investments work better.
This ELN All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.