Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical EM Data Bank Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any EM Data Bank related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated EM Data Bank specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the EM Data Bank Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 699 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which EM Data Bank improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 699 standard requirements:
- Is EM Data Bank linked to key stakeholder goals and objectives?
- Think about the people you identified for your EM Data Bank project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
- What data was collected (past, present, future/ongoing)?
- What are strategies for increasing support and reducing opposition?
- Do we say no to customers for no reason?
- What is the right balance of time and resources between investigation, analysis, and discussion and dissemination?
- How do we measure risk?
- What do we stand for–and what are we against?
- Does EM Data Bank appropriately measure and monitor risk?
- Is the impact that EM Data Bank has shown?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the EM Data Bank book in PDF containing 699 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your EM Data Bank self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the EM Data Bank Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which EM Data Bank areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough EM Data Bank Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage EM Data Bank projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step EM Data Bank Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 EM Data Bank project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- WBS Dictionary: The total budget for the contract (including estimates for authorized but unpriced work)?
- Lessons Learned: How much of your time was spent on other than this EM Data Bank project?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Do the requirements meet the standards of correctness, completeness, consistency, accuracy, and readability?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Are there new risks that mitigation strategies might introduce?
- Cost Management Plan: Resources – How will human resources be scheduled during each phase of the EM Data Bank project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What EM Data Bank project was the first to use modern EM Data Bank project management?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are Vendor invoices audited for accuracy before payment?
- Source Selection Criteria: Does your documentation identify why the team concurs or differs with reported performance from past performance report (CPARs, questionnaire responses, etc.)?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are some of the options you found to help people prepare for the exam?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: How do risks change during the EM Data Bank projects life cycle?
Step-by-step and complete EM Data Bank Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 EM Data Bank project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 EM Data Bank project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 EM Data Bank project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 EM Data Bank project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 EM Data Bank project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 EM Data Bank project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any EM Data Bank project with this in-depth EM Data Bank Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose EM Data Bank projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in EM Data Bank and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make EM Data Bank investments work better.
This EM Data Bank All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.