Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Embedded Systems Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Embedded Systems related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Embedded Systems specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Embedded Systems Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 621 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Embedded Systems improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 621 standard requirements:
- Does our organization need more Embedded Systems education?
- What went well, what should change, what can improve?
- Whom among your colleagues do you trust, and for what?
- Do staff have the necessary skills to collect, analyze, and report data?
- Does the Embedded Systems performance meet the customer’s requirements?
- If there were zero limitations, what would we do differently?
- How do we make it meaningful in connecting Embedded Systems with what users do day-to-day?
- Did any value-added analysis or ‘lean thinking’ take place to identify some of the gaps shown on the ‘as is’ process map?
- Was a data collection plan established?
- Is there any existing Embedded Systems governance structure?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Embedded Systems book in PDF containing 621 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Embedded Systems self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Embedded Systems Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Embedded Systems areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Embedded Systems Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Embedded Systems projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Embedded Systems Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Embedded Systems project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What are the preparations required for facing difficulties?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Do you use diagrams and tables to explain complex concepts and increase overall readability?
- Procurement Audit: Are internal control mechanisms performed before payments?
- Activity Duration Estimates: If you plan to take the PMP exam soon, what should you do to prepare?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Are the quality assurance functions and related roles and responsibilities clearly defined?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have Embedded Systems project management standards and procedures been identified / established and documented?
- Change Request: How are changes graded and who is responsible for the rating?
- Risk Register: What is the probability and impact of the risk occurring?
- Project Scope Statement: Do you anticipate new stakeholders joining the Embedded Systems project over time?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: How are the overall Embedded Systems project development processes to be undertaken to produce the Embedded Systems project outputs?
Step-by-step and complete Embedded Systems Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Embedded Systems project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Embedded Systems project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Embedded Systems project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Embedded Systems project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Embedded Systems project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Embedded Systems project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Embedded Systems project with this in-depth Embedded Systems Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Embedded Systems projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Embedded Systems and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Embedded Systems investments work better.
This Embedded Systems All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.