Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical EMC Atmos Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any EMC Atmos related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated EMC Atmos specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the EMC Atmos Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 698 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which EMC Atmos improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 698 standard requirements:
- What sources do you use to gather information for a EMC Atmos study?
- How often are the team meetings?
- How can we improve performance?
- How does EMC Atmos integrate with other stakeholder initiatives?
- What are measures?
- Is reporting being used or needed?
- Who have we, as a company, historically been when we’ve been at our best?
- What is the team’s contingency plan for potential problems occurring in implementation?
- Will EMC Atmos have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
- How do we accomplish our long range EMC Atmos goals?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the EMC Atmos book in PDF containing 698 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your EMC Atmos self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the EMC Atmos Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which EMC Atmos areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough EMC Atmos Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage EMC Atmos projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step EMC Atmos Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 EMC Atmos project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Charter: Avoid costs, improve service, and/ or comply with a mandate?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Will too many Communicating responsibilities tangle the EMC Atmos project in unnecessary communications?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is it standard practice to formally commit stakeholders to the EMC Atmos project via agreements?
- Risk Audit: Are requirements fully understood by the team and their customers?
- Risk Register: Have other controls and solutions been implemented in other services which could be applied as an alternative to additional funding?
- Project Management Plan: Are the proposed EMC Atmos project purposes different than a previously authorized EMC Atmos project?
- Planning Process Group: What is the difference between the early schedule and late schedule?
- Team Directory: Process Decisions: Are all issues being addressed to the satisfaction of both parties within approximately 30 days from the time the issue is identified?
- Procurement Audit: Was timely and equal access to contract documents and information provided to all candidates?
- Procurement Audit: Does an appropriately qualified official check the quality of performance against the contract terms?
Step-by-step and complete EMC Atmos Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 EMC Atmos project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 EMC Atmos project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 EMC Atmos project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 EMC Atmos project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 EMC Atmos project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 EMC Atmos project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any EMC Atmos project with this in-depth EMC Atmos Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose EMC Atmos projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in EMC Atmos and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make EMC Atmos investments work better.
This EMC Atmos All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.