Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical EMC Isilon Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any EMC Isilon related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated EMC Isilon specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the EMC Isilon Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 874 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which EMC Isilon improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 874 standard requirements:
- Recovery Point Objective: What is the age of the files that must be recovered from backup storage for normal operations to resume How frequently are your backups performed?
- Do any Active Directory controllers inside our information networks trust any Active Directories external to our information networks?
- In which storage array-based replication technique is the target lun unavailable to the secondary host during replication?
- Has the cyber incident response plan been updated to reflect revised processes based on the exercises and/or real world events?
- Has the documentation of the results of the exercise or real-world event been retained on file for a minimum of three years?
- Are adequate facilities used for transportation, storage and calibration of all tools, and test equipment?
- What are the business drivers, taking into account the state of the market and how the market has changed recently?
- Is there a dedicated performance test environment available or planned for carrying out performance testing?
- Do you have formalized processes for organizational change management within your organization?
- Are unauthorized parties using your system for the processing or storage of data?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the EMC Isilon book in PDF containing 874 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your EMC Isilon self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the EMC Isilon Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which EMC Isilon areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough EMC Isilon Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage EMC Isilon projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step EMC Isilon Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 EMC Isilon project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Operating Agreement: Reimbursements: How will the team members be reimbursed for expenses and time commitments?
- Activity Cost Estimates: One way to define activities is to consider how organization employees describe jobs to families and friends. You basically want to know, What do you do?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What process was used to identify risks to the EMC Isilon projects success?
- Procurement Audit: Access to data, including standing data, and the identification of restriction levels and authorised personnel was in place?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you leverage technology engagement tools group chat, polls, screen sharing, etc.?
- Lessons Learned: How well did the scope of the EMC Isilon project match what was defined in the EMC Isilon project Proposal?
- Activity Duration Estimates: When a risk event occurs, is the risk response evaluated and the appropriate response implemented?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Do work packages consist of discrete tasks which are adequately described?
- Risk Audit: Do you have position descriptions for all office bearers/staff?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What areas does the group agree are the biggest success on the EMC Isilon project?
Step-by-step and complete EMC Isilon Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 EMC Isilon project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 EMC Isilon project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 EMC Isilon project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 EMC Isilon project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 EMC Isilon project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 EMC Isilon project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any EMC Isilon project with this in-depth EMC Isilon Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose EMC Isilon projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in EMC Isilon and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make EMC Isilon investments work better.
This EMC Isilon All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.