Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Empathic design Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Empathic design related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Empathic design specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Empathic design Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 652 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Empathic design improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 652 standard requirements:
- How will the group know that the solution worked?
- Does Empathic design appropriately measure and monitor risk?
- What are the success criteria that will indicate that Empathic design objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
- How do we go about Comparing Empathic design approaches/solutions?
- What should be measured?
- How much contingency will be available in the budget?
- Is the suppliers process defined and controlled?
- Do you see more potential in people than they do in themselves?
- How do mission and objectives affect the Empathic design processes of our organization?
- Are controls defined to recognize and contain problems?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Empathic design book in PDF containing 652 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Empathic design self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Empathic design Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Empathic design areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Empathic design Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Empathic design projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Empathic design Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Empathic design project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Is it possible to track all classes of Empathic design project work (e.g. scheduled, un-scheduled, defect repair, etc.)?
- Change Request: How are the measures for carrying out the change established?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that the support for its staff is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Risk Management Plan: Does the Empathic design project have the authority and ability to avoid the risk?
- Activity Duration Estimates: (Cpi), and schedule performance index (spi) for the Empathic design project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are issues raised, assessed, actioned, and resolved in a timely and efficient manner?
- Team Directory: Does a Empathic design project team directory list all resources assigned to the Empathic design project?
- Procurement Audit: Was the pre-qualification screening for issue of tender documents done properly and in a fair manner?
- Issue Log: Are stakeholder roles recognized by the organization?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree will new and supplemental skills be introduced as the need is recognized?
Step-by-step and complete Empathic design Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Empathic design project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Empathic design project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Empathic design project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Empathic design project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Empathic design project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Empathic design project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Empathic design project with this in-depth Empathic design Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Empathic design projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Empathic design and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Empathic design investments work better.
This Empathic design All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.