Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Employee value proposition Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Employee value proposition related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Employee value proposition specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Employee value proposition Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 930 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Employee value proposition improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 930 standard requirements:
- An entire industry has developed around the clash of cultures Millenials, Gen X, Gen Y, Baby Boomers, etc. How much of this has to do with generations, and how much has to do with life cycle?
- To what extent do the HR professionals in your department understand how external realities of technology, economics, and demographics in the global context affect your industry and business?
- Have you met with appropriate internal and/or external resources (legal, tax, accounting, audit, HR, shareholder relations, consultant, other) to identify and address disclosure requirements?
- Are you asking targeted questions during recruitment to understand whether candidate drivers match what the organisation offers. For example: What do you like most/least about this industry?
- Have you alerted the appropriate resources (community/media relations/governmental affairs) within the company that this plan may elicit communities/social or political activists scrutiny?
- What are the sensitivities of the communities or governmental bodies or entities in which the company operates (living wage, executive pay, highest-to-lowest ratio, layoffs, divestiture)?
- A critical step often missed following the rollout of an EVP program is to assess the extent to which it has actually made a difference. Ask yourself: have you delivered the promise?
- Finally, consider your customers. Use your most trusted customers and clients to sense check the EVP. Does the EVP reflect the thoughts provided by them in the analyse phase?
- What is the companys philosophy regarding transparent disclosure in the proxy statement (e.g., minimally compliant versus full disclosure and effective communications)?
- To what extent do your HR professionals demonstrate competence in strategic contribution, HR delivery, business knowledge, personal credibility, and HR technology?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Employee value proposition book in PDF containing 930 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Employee value proposition self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Employee value proposition Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Employee value proposition areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Employee value proposition Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Employee value proposition projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Employee value proposition Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Employee value proposition project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Variance Analysis: Can the relationship with problem customers be restructured so that there is a win-win situation?
- Communications Management Plan: Which stakeholders are thought leaders, influences, or early adopters?
- Cost Baseline: Has the documentation relating to operation and maintenance of the product(s) or service(s) been delivered to, and accepted by, operations management?
- Initiating Process Group: Based on your Employee value proposition project communication management plan, what worked well?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Were there any Employee value proposition projects similar to this one in existence?
- Project Scope Statement: Is the Employee value proposition project Manager qualified and experienced in Employee value proposition project Management?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are you meeting your customers expectations consistently?
- Risk Audit: Are regular safety inspections made of buildings, grounds and equipment?
- Risk Data Sheet: What is the environment within which you operate (social trends, economic, community values, broad based participation, national directions etc.)?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Did anything besides luck make a difference between success and failure?
Step-by-step and complete Employee value proposition Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Employee value proposition project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Employee value proposition project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Employee value proposition project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Employee value proposition project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Employee value proposition project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Employee value proposition project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Employee value proposition project with this in-depth Employee value proposition Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Employee value proposition projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Employee value proposition and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Employee value proposition investments work better.
This Employee value proposition All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.