Develop supplier product roadmap and product lifecycle plans in collaboration with IT Hardware engineering, technical operations and product management team to ensure proper supplier coverage, diversification, value and security of supply.
More Uses of the End-to-End Supply Chain Risk Management Toolkit:
- Be accountable for managing and delivering results on complex projects across multiple organizations.
- Ensure you adapt to each situation quickly and are able to drive full ownership of your work.
- Ensure you guide; lead or support execution of sourcing strategies in collaboration with other sourcing teams e.
- Ensure you are customer focused.
- Interact with business partners to develop, engage and lead supplier relationships for creating the greatest value in cost, security of supply, risk management, and innovation.
- Identify: power the future of commerce.
- Steer: project/program/product management non tech.
- Audit: strategic, long term critical thinking and planning.
- Formulate: program management, brand protection.
- Formulate: influence design and development of strategic processes.
- Ensure you guide; lead systems development engineering.
- Keep abreast of changing business requirements and market conditions, and manage suppliers and contracts to maintain value and competitiveness.
- Orchestrate: financial analysis and value / tco analysis.
- Ensure you guide; Lead development of policies and procedures, process efficiency, and innovation for related programs.
- Oversee: clearly communicating data insights to others.
- Develop: product management, outbound marketing.
- Ensure you introduce; lead business mindset, able to effectively communicate risk and opportunities to lead business partners.
- Ensure you are data driven and look to data analytics to help inform business decisions.