Develop supplier product roadmap and product lifecycle plans in collaboration with IT Hardware engineering, technical operations and product management team to ensure proper supplier coverage, diversification, value and security of supply.
More Uses of the End-to-End Supply Chain Risk Management Toolkit:
- Direct: influence design and development of strategic processes.
- Be accountable for managing and delivering results on complex projects across multiple organizations.
- Govern: program management, brand protection.
- Ensure you advance; lead systems development engineering.
- Ensure you reorganize; lead business mindset, able to effectively communicate risk and opportunities to lead business partners.
- Govern: strategic, long term critical thinking and planning.
- Govern: power the future of commerce.
- Be recognized by business partners for supporting strategy and driving value.
- Ensure you are customer focused.
- Ensure you convey; Lead development of policies and procedures, process efficiency, and innovation for related programs.
- Audit: financial analysis and value / tco analysis.
- Evaluate: clearly communicating data insights to others.