Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical End user Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any End user related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated End user specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the End user Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which End user improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Do you offer a full array of live, interactive training (including solution certification) via the internet, thus minimizing an end users need for travel and additional travel-related expenses for training?
- Course design, especially online design, must keep the end user experience in mind. How will the use of any particular social media element help the student achieve full cognitive development?
- Has the time line that is required to move measurement results from the points of collection to repositories, other databases, or end users been established?
- Are there any undocumented features present not intended for use by end users, but available for use by the supplier for technical support and development?
- Time to market improvements. Will the move to cloud computing shorten the time it takes to deliver functional enhancements to end users?
- What would be the effect on Nevada end users if contiguous states enacted instate peering requirements identical to those enacted in Nevada?
- Where are the biggest untapped opportunities for the application of big data analytics technologies or capabilities for your organization?
- Has each user interface been tailored to the intelligence, educational background, and environmental pressures of the end user?
- Regardless of engineering specifications, what would a customer (end user, subsequent operations, or service) consider objectionable?
- Many large scale applications deal with large amounts of data. Doesnt this stress the weaker link between the end user and the grid?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the End user book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your End user self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the End user Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which End user areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough End user Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage End user projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step End user Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 End user project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Roles and Responsibilities: Once the responsibilities are defined for the End user project, have the deliverables, roles and responsibilities been clearly communicated to every participant?
- Lessons Learned: What should have been accomplished during predeployment that was not accomplished?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Vendor contract reports, reviews and visits conducted periodically?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are milestone deliverables effectively tracked and compared to End user project plan?
- Scope Management Plan: Has allowance been made for vacations, holidays, training (learning time for each team member), staff promotions & staff turnovers?
- WBS Dictionary: Are time-phased budgets established for planning and control of level of effort activity by category of resource; for example, type of manpower and/or material?
- Project Portfolio management: What are the four types of portfolios a PMO must focus on?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are meeting minutes captured and sent out after the meeting?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are internal End user project status meetings held at reasonable intervals?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are software metrics formally captured, analyzed and used as a basis for other End user project estimates?
Step-by-step and complete End user Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 End user project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 End user project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 End user project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 End user project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 End user project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 End user project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any End user project with this in-depth End user Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose End user projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in End user and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make End user investments work better.
This End user All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.