Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Energy consumption Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Energy consumption related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Energy consumption specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Energy consumption Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Energy consumption improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Has your organization, if it is an energy-consuming entity, formulated and implemented plans and technical measures for energy conservation to reduce energy consumption?
- Has the facility, if it is an energy-consuming entity, formulated and implemented plans and technical measures for energy conservation to reduce energy consumption?
- Are you consolidating computing environments: server virtualization, increase computing density, lowering energy consumption or starting green initiatives?
- Are utilities fully aware of data center operations and energy consumption across the state and in their territories?
- What innovations to reduce energy consumption have we implemented in our data centre/server room(s)?
- Why is Life Cycle Thinking (LCT) important when setting targets for improving energy efficiency?
- What do you need to know, how do you get this information and how long does it take to get it?
- How can an assessment team ensure analytical consistency across many different sectors?
- Why is it important that you control the amount of greenhouse gases in the atmosphere?
- How do you document the outcomes from any investigation and improvement you undertake?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Energy consumption book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Energy consumption self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Energy consumption Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Energy consumption areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Energy consumption Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Energy consumption projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Energy consumption Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Energy consumption project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Planning Process Group: Are the follow-up indicators relevant and do they meet the quality needed to measure the outputs and outcomes of the Energy consumption project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are there unnecessary steps that are creating bottlenecks and/or causing people to wait?
- Change Management Plan: Will the readiness criteria be met prior to the training roll out?
- Source Selection Criteria: Team Leads: What is your process for assigning ratings?
- Quality Metrics: Is there a set of procedures to capture, analyze and act on quality metrics?
- Activity Attributes: Are the required resources available or need to be acquired?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are changes in scope (deliverable commitments) agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is the performance of the supplier to be rated and documented?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: My Energy consumption project leader has suddenly left the company, what do I do?
- Requirements Management Plan: Describe the process for rejecting the Energy consumption project requirements. Who has the authority to reject Energy consumption project requirements?
Step-by-step and complete Energy consumption Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Energy consumption project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Energy consumption project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Energy consumption project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Energy consumption project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Energy consumption project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Energy consumption project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Energy consumption project with this in-depth Energy consumption Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Energy consumption projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Energy consumption and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Energy consumption investments work better.
This Energy consumption All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.