Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Engineering mathematics Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Engineering mathematics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Engineering mathematics specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Engineering mathematics Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Engineering mathematics improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Who is responsible for errors?
- When is/was the Engineering mathematics start date?
- What are the types and number of measures to use?
- Is the team equipped with available and reliable resources?
- Why improve in the first place?
- What is the source of the strategies for Engineering mathematics strengthening and reform?
- How will the Engineering mathematics team and the group measure complete success of Engineering mathematics?
- Is the suppliers process defined and controlled?
- Are the units of measure consistent?
- Is Process Variation Displayed/Communicated?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Engineering mathematics book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Engineering mathematics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Engineering mathematics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Engineering mathematics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Engineering mathematics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Engineering mathematics projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Engineering mathematics Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Engineering mathematics project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Executing Process Group: Do Engineering mathematics project managers understand the organizational context for their Engineering mathematics projects?
- Executing Process Group: How does the job market and current state of the economy affect human resource management?
- Stakeholder Register: What opportunities exist to provide communications?
- Risk Management Plan: Are there alternative opinions/solutions/processes I should explore?
- Activity List: How can the Engineering mathematics project be displayed graphically to better visualize the activities?
- Team Performance Assessment: How do you keep key people outside the group informed about its accomplishments?
- Change Log: Is the submitted change a new change or a modification of a previously approved change?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that it is effectively and constructively guiding staff through to timely completion of their tasks?
- Quality Management Plan: Are there ways to reduce the time it takes to get something approved?
- Scope Management Plan: Knowing the health of the Engineering mathematics project – What is the status?
Step-by-step and complete Engineering mathematics Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Engineering mathematics project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Engineering mathematics project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Engineering mathematics project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Engineering mathematics project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Engineering mathematics project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Engineering mathematics project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Engineering mathematics project with this in-depth Engineering mathematics Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Engineering mathematics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Engineering mathematics and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Engineering mathematics investments work better.
This Engineering mathematics All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.