Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Enhanced Voice Services Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Enhanced Voice Services related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Enhanced Voice Services specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Enhanced Voice Services Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 696 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Enhanced Voice Services improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 696 standard requirements:
- How would you define the culture here?
- How do you manage and improve your Enhanced Voice Services work systems to deliver customer value and achieve organizational success and sustainability?
- What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Enhanced Voice Services strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
- What are the expected benefits of Enhanced Voice Services to the stakeholder?
- What would have to be true for the option on the table to be the best possible choice?
- Why do the measurements/indicators matter?
- Risk events: what are the things that could go wrong?
- Is there a small-scale pilot for proposed improvement(s)? What conclusions were drawn from the outcomes of a pilot?
- Are the units of measure consistent?
- How does Enhanced Voice Services integrate with other stakeholder initiatives?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Enhanced Voice Services book in PDF containing 696 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Enhanced Voice Services self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Enhanced Voice Services Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Enhanced Voice Services areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Enhanced Voice Services Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Enhanced Voice Services projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Enhanced Voice Services Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Enhanced Voice Services project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Cost Estimates: What cost data should be used to estimate costs during the 2-year follow-up period?
- Initiating Process Group: How well did the chosen processes produce the expected results?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Has the scope management document been updated and distributed to help prevent scope creep?
- Change Request: Has a formal technical review been conducted to assess technical correctness?
- Formal Acceptance: Do you buy pre-configured systems or build your own configuration?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Concern: where are you limited or have no authority, where you cant influence?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are the quality tools and methods identified in the Quality Plan appropriate to the Enhanced Voice Services project?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Who are the Enhanced Voice Services project stakeholders and what are their roles and involvement?
- Scope Management Plan: Does the Business Case include how the Enhanced Voice Services project aligns with the organizations strategic goals & objectives?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Do others have the time to dedicate to your Enhanced Voice Services project?
Step-by-step and complete Enhanced Voice Services Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Enhanced Voice Services project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Enhanced Voice Services project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Enhanced Voice Services project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Enhanced Voice Services project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Enhanced Voice Services project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Enhanced Voice Services project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Enhanced Voice Services project with this in-depth Enhanced Voice Services Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Enhanced Voice Services projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Enhanced Voice Services and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Enhanced Voice Services investments work better.
This Enhanced Voice Services All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.