Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical EnQuire Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any EnQuire related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated EnQuire specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the EnQuire Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 667 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which EnQuire improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 667 standard requirements:
- Who Uses What?
- Have all basic functions of EnQuire been defined?
- What is your BATNA (best alternative to a negotiated agreement)?
- Is a response plan established and deployed?
- What are current EnQuire Paradigms?
- Design Thinking: Integrating Innovation, EnQuire, and Brand Value
- What sources do you use to gather information for a EnQuire study?
- Is long term and short term variability accounted for?
- Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your EnQuire project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
- Has/have the customer(s) been identified?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the EnQuire book in PDF containing 667 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your EnQuire self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the EnQuire Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which EnQuire areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough EnQuire Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage EnQuire projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step EnQuire Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 EnQuire project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Audit: What programmatic and Fiscal information is being collected and analyzed?
- Lessons Learned: How many government and contractor personnel are authorized for the EnQuire project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is a formal written notice that the contract is complete provided to the seller?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: How will economic events and trends likely affect the EnQuire project?
- Procurement Audit: In a competitive dialogue, were solutions proposed or confidential information given by a candidate not revealed to others without his/her express agreement?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Was the document/deliverable developed per the appropriate or required standards (for example, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers standards)?
- Cost Baseline: Has the EnQuire project documentation been archived or otherwise disposed as described in the EnQuire project communication plan?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What preventative action can be taken to reduce the likelihood a risk will be realised?
- Lessons Learned: How effective was the acceptance management process?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What were things that you did very well and want to do the same again on the next EnQuire project?
Step-by-step and complete EnQuire Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 EnQuire project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 EnQuire project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 EnQuire project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 EnQuire project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 EnQuire project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 EnQuire project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any EnQuire project with this in-depth EnQuire Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose EnQuire projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in EnQuire and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make EnQuire investments work better.
This EnQuire All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.