Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Enterprise App Stores Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Enterprise App Stores related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Enterprise App Stores specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Enterprise App Stores Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 679 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Enterprise App Stores improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 679 standard requirements:
- Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Enterprise App Stores leaders?
- What baselines are required to be defined and managed?
- Will a response program recognize when a crisis occurs and provide some level of response?
- If we got kicked out and the board brought in a new CEO, what would he do?
- What are the revised rough estimates of the financial savings/opportunity for Enterprise App Stores improvements?
- The approach of traditional Enterprise App Stores works for detail complexity but is focused on a systematic approach rather than an understanding of the nature of systems themselves. what approach will permit us to deal with the kind of unpredictable emergent behaviors that dynamic complexity can introduce?
- What is the recommended frequency of auditing?
- Teaches and consults on quality process improvement, project management, and accelerated Enterprise App Stores techniques
- Is data collected and displayed to better understand customer(s) critical needs and requirements.
- What is the team’s contingency plan for potential problems occurring in implementation?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Enterprise App Stores book in PDF containing 679 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Enterprise App Stores self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Enterprise App Stores Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Enterprise App Stores areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Enterprise App Stores Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Enterprise App Stores projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Enterprise App Stores Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Enterprise App Stores project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Directory: Decisions: Is the most suitable form of contract being used?
- WBS Dictionary: Are data elements reconcilable between internal summary reports and reports forwarded to us?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure Enterprise App Stores project success?
- Source Selection Criteria: How important is cost in the source selection decision relative to past performance and technical considerations?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What is the general purpose in defining responsibilities of those affiliated with the Enterprise App Stores project?
- Executing Process Group: What are the key components of the Enterprise App Stores project communications plan?
- Cost Management Plan: Environmental management – What changes in statutory environmental compliance requirements are anticipated during the Enterprise App Stores project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are the main types of goods and services being outsourced?
- Procurement Audit: Which are the main risks and controls of each phase?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its management system is appropriately effective and constructive?
Step-by-step and complete Enterprise App Stores Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Enterprise App Stores project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Enterprise App Stores project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Enterprise App Stores project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Enterprise App Stores project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Enterprise App Stores project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Enterprise App Stores project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Enterprise App Stores project with this in-depth Enterprise App Stores Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Enterprise App Stores projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Enterprise App Stores and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Enterprise App Stores investments work better.
This Enterprise App Stores All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.