Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Enterprise Architecture Tools Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Enterprise Architecture Tools related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Enterprise Architecture Tools specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Enterprise Architecture Tools Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 658 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Enterprise Architecture Tools improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 658 standard requirements:
- Who sets the Enterprise Architecture Tools standards?
- How is progress measured?
- What lessons, if any, from a pilot were incorporated into the design of the full-scale solution?
- What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Enterprise Architecture Tools product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
- Which models, tools and techniques are necessary?
- Where is the data coming from to measure compliance?
- How much are sponsors, customers, partners, stakeholders involved in Enterprise Architecture Tools? In other words, what are the risks, if Enterprise Architecture Tools does not deliver successfully?
- Do we combine technical expertise with business knowledge and Enterprise Architecture Tools Key topics include lifecycles, development approaches, requirements and how to make a business case?
- How was the detailed process map generated, verified, and validated?
- When are meeting minutes sent out? Who is on the distribution list?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Enterprise Architecture Tools book in PDF containing 658 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Enterprise Architecture Tools self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Enterprise Architecture Tools Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Enterprise Architecture Tools areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Enterprise Architecture Tools Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Enterprise Architecture Tools projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Enterprise Architecture Tools Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Enterprise Architecture Tools project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Assess the expected stability of the scope of this Enterprise Architecture Tools project how likely is it to change, how frequently, and by how much?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are individual tasks of reasonable time effort (8–40 hours)?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Were there any Enterprise Architecture Tools projects similar to this one in existence?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree are the teams goals and objectives clear, simple, and measurable?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Why has this particular mode of contracting been chosen?
- Team Operating Agreement: Must your team members rely on the expertise of other members to complete tasks?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What qualities does a successful Team leader possess?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are actual Enterprise Architecture Tools project results compared with planned or expected results to determine the variance?
- Initiating Process Group: What were the challenges that you encountered during the execution of a previous Enterprise Architecture Tools project that you would not want to repeat?
- Cost Management Plan: Responsibilities – What is the split of responsibilities between the owner and contractors?
Step-by-step and complete Enterprise Architecture Tools Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Enterprise Architecture Tools project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Enterprise Architecture Tools project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Enterprise Architecture Tools project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Enterprise Architecture Tools project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Enterprise Architecture Tools project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Enterprise Architecture Tools project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Enterprise Architecture Tools project with this in-depth Enterprise Architecture Tools Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Enterprise Architecture Tools projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Enterprise Architecture Tools and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Enterprise Architecture Tools investments work better.
This Enterprise Architecture Tools All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.