Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Enterprise Asset Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Enterprise Asset Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Enterprise Asset Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Enterprise Asset Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 823 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Enterprise Asset Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 823 standard requirements:
- In todays complex and fast moving business environment, management is becoming more demanding of their Procurement and Finance functions to add incremental value beyond base level efficiency and effectiveness. Given these expectations, how can Procurement and Finance functions collaborate more effectively to be seen as strategic business partners?
- Do the client workstations run in kiosk mode (1 generic user logged into machine, many users log into application) or can the application run under the logged in user with any valid user logging into the machine?
- In todays market where web architecture and mobile apps are par for the course, and multi-site support is becoming more and more common, is there any noticeable difference between an EAM system and a CMMS?
- Evaluating precedence; order ask yourself the question Is there another matrix piece I should do first which will improve my ability to implement the module I am considering?
- Is there a solution for how to quickly design and build a good and successful enterprise asset management system that will also get ISO55001 certification?
- What is the relationship between enterprise asset management eam systems and enterprise resource planning ERP systems within asset intensive organizations?
- Can this system provide documentation on the use of equipment and other resources to support reimbursement, work order tracking, subcontractor reporting?
- How is the evolvement of procurement making it difficult to define your employees desired skills and capabilities against what they already have?
- If the identified risks were to occur, what is the impact it would have on the teams ability to produce or maintain the deliverable?
- Does any part of the backend system require a console application to be left running in the background on the server at all times?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Enterprise Asset Management book in PDF containing 823 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Enterprise Asset Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Enterprise Asset Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Enterprise Asset Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Enterprise Asset Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Enterprise Asset Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Enterprise Asset Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Enterprise Asset Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does the contractor use objective results, design reviews and tests to trace schedule performance?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What is the primary function of the Activity Decomposition Decision Tree?
- Cost Baseline: Have all approved changes to the Enterprise Asset Management project requirement been identified and impact on the performance, cost, and schedule baselines documented?
- Project Portfolio management: Do you use specialized software to manage your portfolio of Enterprise Asset Management projects?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is a PMO (Enterprise Asset Management project Management Office) in place and does it provide oversight to the Enterprise Asset Management project?
- Procurement Audit: Are the pages of the minutes book press pre-numbered?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are communication systems proposed compatible with staff skills and experience?
- Human Resource Management Plan: What skills, knowledge and experiences are required?
- Lessons Learned: What was helpful to know when planning the deployment?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What will be cost of redeployment of the personnel?
Step-by-step and complete Enterprise Asset Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Enterprise Asset Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Enterprise Asset Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Enterprise Asset Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Enterprise Asset Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Enterprise Asset Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Enterprise Asset Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Enterprise Asset Management project with this in-depth Enterprise Asset Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Enterprise Asset Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Enterprise Asset Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Enterprise Asset Management investments work better.
This Enterprise Asset Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.