Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Enterprise Asset Management EAM Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Enterprise Asset Management EAM related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Enterprise Asset Management EAM specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Enterprise Asset Management EAM Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 660 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Enterprise Asset Management EAM improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 660 standard requirements:
- What improvements have been achieved?
- What trouble can we get into?
- What are the agreed upon definitions of the high impact areas, defect(s), unit(s), and opportunities that will figure into the process capability metrics?
- What is our Enterprise Asset Management EAM Strategy?
- Is there a standardized process?
- What does Enterprise Asset Management EAM success mean to the stakeholders?
- How will you know that the Enterprise Asset Management EAM project has been successful?
- What should we stop doing?
- How is the team tracking and documenting its work?
- Why should we adopt a Enterprise Asset Management EAM framework?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Enterprise Asset Management EAM book in PDF containing 660 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Enterprise Asset Management EAM self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Enterprise Asset Management EAM Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Enterprise Asset Management EAM areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Enterprise Asset Management EAM Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Enterprise Asset Management EAM projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Enterprise Asset Management EAM Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Enterprise Asset Management EAM project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Does the detailed work plan match the complexity of tasks with the capabilities of personnel?
- Source Selection Criteria: What will you use to capture evaluation and subsequent documentation?
- Risk Audit: Has risk management been considered when planning an event?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Have top software and customer managers formally committed to support the Enterprise Asset Management EAM project?
- Procurement Audit: Has it been determined which shared services the procurement function/unit should be part of?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Does a process exist to determine the probability of risk events?
- Schedule Management Plan: Which status reports are received per the Enterprise Asset Management EAM project Plan?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who will promote/support the Enterprise Asset Management EAM project, provided that they are involved?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are quality inspections and review activities listed in the Enterprise Asset Management EAM project schedule(s)?
- Risk Management Plan: What are some questions that should be addressed in a risk management plan?
Step-by-step and complete Enterprise Asset Management EAM Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Enterprise Asset Management EAM project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Enterprise Asset Management EAM project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Enterprise Asset Management EAM project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Enterprise Asset Management EAM project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Enterprise Asset Management EAM project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Enterprise Asset Management EAM project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Enterprise Asset Management EAM project with this in-depth Enterprise Asset Management EAM Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Enterprise Asset Management EAM projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Enterprise Asset Management EAM and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Enterprise Asset Management EAM investments work better.
This Enterprise Asset Management EAM All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.