This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Enterprise Content Management assessment.
‘Easy to get started and easy to use. Great product and support when needed.’ – Mike, Data Centre Solutions Provider at Cisco Systems
‘Very visual and easy to use. Implementation was easy. Highly Recommended.’ – PMO-Data and Analytics in the Media Industry
‘The tool is easy to use and creates great dashboards. Visually appealing & understandable’ – Senior SharePoint Developer in the Government Industry
What Is The Enterprise Content Management Self-Assessment?
The Enterprise Content Management Self-Assessment’s Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Enterprise Content Management work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Enterprise Content Management task and that every Enterprise Content Management outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Enterprise Content Management opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Enterprise Content Management advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Enterprise Content Management Self-Assessment. Featuring 625 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Enterprise Content Management improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Enterprise Content Management Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don’t miss anything: 625 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Enterprise Content Management Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Enterprise Content Management Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Enterprise Content Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Enterprise Content Management and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Enterprise Content Management with this Enterprise Content Management Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 625 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Who will be responsible for documenting the Enterprise Content Management requirements in detail?
- Define Question: Is maximizing Enterprise Content Management protection the same as minimizing Enterprise Content Management loss?
- Measure Question: What is the difference between content management and enterprise content management?
- Analyze Question: What are the revised rough estimates of the financial savings/opportunity for Enterprise Content Management improvements?
- Improve Question: What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Enterprise Content Management process?
- Control Question: In what ways are Enterprise Content Management vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
- Sustain Question: Is a fully trained team formed, supported, and committed to work on the Enterprise Content Management improvements?
Value [to you] of the Enterprise Content Management Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Enterprise Content Management Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee’s annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service’s Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that – whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us – we are here to help.