Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Enterprise data management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Enterprise data management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Enterprise data management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Enterprise data management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Enterprise data management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- When is the estimated completion date?
- What will be the consequences to the stakeholder (financial, reputation etc) if Enterprise data management does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
- How do we manage Enterprise data management Knowledge Management (KM)?
- As a sponsor, customer or management, how important is it to meet goals, objectives?
- Were any designed experiments used to generate additional insight into the data analysis?
- Has a project plan, Gantt chart, or similar been developed/completed?
- Do staff have the necessary skills to collect, analyze, and report data?
- Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Enterprise data management delivery for example is new software needed?
- How can we improve Enterprise data management?
- How do we improve productivity?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Enterprise data management book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Enterprise data management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Enterprise data management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Enterprise data management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Enterprise data management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Enterprise data management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Enterprise data management Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Enterprise data management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Does the detailed Enterprise data management project plan identify individual responsibilities for the next 4–6 weeks?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What is the experience (performance, attitude, business ethics, etc.) in the past with contractors?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: How, to whom and how frequently will Risk status be reported?
- Cost Management Plan: Are all payments made according to the contract(s)?
- Quality Management Plan: What would you gain if you spent time working to improve this process?
- Earned Value Status: If earned value management (EVM) is so good in determining the true status of a Enterprise data management project and Enterprise data management project its completion, why is it that hardly any one uses it in information systems related Enterprise data management projects?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are time, scope, cost, and quality monitored throughout the Enterprise data management project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Does a process exist to identify individuals authorized to make certain decisions?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree is the team cognizant of small wins to be celebrated along the way?
- Source Selection Criteria: How should the preproposal conference be conducted?
Step-by-step and complete Enterprise data management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Enterprise data management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Enterprise data management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Enterprise data management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Enterprise data management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Enterprise data management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Enterprise data management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Enterprise data management project with this in-depth Enterprise data management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Enterprise data management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Enterprise data management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Enterprise data management investments work better.
This Enterprise data management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.