Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Enterprise Integration Patterns Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Enterprise Integration Patterns related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Enterprise Integration Patterns specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Enterprise Integration Patterns Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Enterprise Integration Patterns improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How Will We Measure Success?
- How do we go about Securing Enterprise Integration Patterns?
- Have the concerns of stakeholders to help identify and define potential barriers been obtained and analyzed?
- How do you keep key subject matter experts in the loop?
- Is Enterprise Integration Patterns Required?
- Has everyone on the team, including the team leaders, been properly trained?
- Whose voice (department, ethnic group, women, older workers, etc) might you have missed hearing from in your company, and how might you amplify this voice to create positive momentum for your business?
- How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Enterprise Integration Patterns into the services that we provide?
- How do we provide a safe environment -physically and emotionally?
- What are our needs in relation to Enterprise Integration Patterns skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Enterprise Integration Patterns book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Enterprise Integration Patterns self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Enterprise Integration Patterns Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Enterprise Integration Patterns areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Enterprise Integration Patterns Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Enterprise Integration Patterns projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Enterprise Integration Patterns Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Enterprise Integration Patterns project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Baseline: Does the suggested change request represent a desired enhancement to the products functionality?
- Lessons Learned: If you had to do this Enterprise Integration Patterns project again, what is the one thing that you would change (related to process, not to technical solutions)?
- Risk Management Plan: Is the customer willing to establish rapid communication links with the developer?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What new technologies are being explored in the same area?
- Cost Management Plan: Have activity relationships and interdependencies within tasks been adequately identified?
- Milestone List: What specific improvements did you make to the Enterprise Integration Patterns project proposal since the previous time?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is it necessary to deeply assess all Enterprise Integration Patterns project risks?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a legal authority for the procurement Enterprise Integration Patterns project?
- Risk Audit: What is the implication of budget constraint on this process?
- Change Management Plan: Has the priority for this Enterprise Integration Patterns project been set by the Business Unit Management Team?
Step-by-step and complete Enterprise Integration Patterns Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Enterprise Integration Patterns project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Enterprise Integration Patterns project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Enterprise Integration Patterns project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Enterprise Integration Patterns project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Enterprise Integration Patterns project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Enterprise Integration Patterns project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Enterprise Integration Patterns project with this in-depth Enterprise Integration Patterns Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Enterprise Integration Patterns projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Enterprise Integration Patterns and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Enterprise Integration Patterns investments work better.
This Enterprise Integration Patterns All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.