Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Enterprise Integration Patterns Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Enterprise Integration Patterns related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Enterprise Integration Patterns specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Enterprise Integration Patterns Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Enterprise Integration Patterns improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Do we have the right capabilities and capacities?
- How will effects be measured?
- Is there a Enterprise Integration Patterns Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
- What are internal and external Enterprise Integration Patterns relations?
- Consider your own Enterprise Integration Patterns project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
- Who defines (or who defined) the rules and roles?
- Identify an operational issue in your organization. for example, could a particular task be done more quickly or more efficiently?
- Can we do Enterprise Integration Patterns without complex (expensive) analysis?
- Why do we need to keep records?
- Is knowledge gained on process shared and institutionalized?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Enterprise Integration Patterns book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Enterprise Integration Patterns self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Enterprise Integration Patterns Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Enterprise Integration Patterns areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Enterprise Integration Patterns Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Enterprise Integration Patterns projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Enterprise Integration Patterns Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Enterprise Integration Patterns project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Management Plan: What should you drop in order to add something new?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What will be the likely political environment during the life of the Enterprise Integration Patterns project?
- Cost Management Plan: Are the people assigned to the Enterprise Integration Patterns project sufficiently qualified?
- Project Schedule: Why do you think schedule issues often cause the most conflicts on Enterprise Integration Patterns projects?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the Enterprise Integration Patterns project Sponsor clearly communicating the Business Case or rationale for why this Enterprise Integration Patterns project is needed?
- Quality Metrics: What approved evidence based screening tools can be used?
- Change Request: Which requirements attributes affect the risk to reliability the most?
- Quality Audit: Are storage areas and reconditioning operations designed to prevent mix-ups and assure orderly handling of both the distressed and reconditioned devices?
- Change Management Plan: What communication network would you use – informal or formal?
- Procurement Audit: Is there management monitoring of transactions and balances?
Step-by-step and complete Enterprise Integration Patterns Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Enterprise Integration Patterns project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Enterprise Integration Patterns project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Enterprise Integration Patterns project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Enterprise Integration Patterns project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Enterprise Integration Patterns project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Enterprise Integration Patterns project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Enterprise Integration Patterns project with this in-depth Enterprise Integration Patterns Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Enterprise Integration Patterns projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Enterprise Integration Patterns and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Enterprise Integration Patterns investments work better.
This Enterprise Integration Patterns All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.