Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 956 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 956 standard requirements:
- Does the conceptual solution architecture support the target performance, business, and data architectures developed in prior steps, along with recommendations for transitioning from the As-Is state to the To-Be state?
- While a move from oracles mysql may be necessary because of its inability to handle key big data use cases, why should that move involve a switch to apache cassandra and datastax enterprise?
- While a move from Oracle’s MySQL may be necessary because of its inability to handle key big data use cases, why should that move involve a switch to Apache Cassandra and DataStax Enterprise?
- The taxonomic design process establishes how individual data points adhere to categories for example, what is the classification schema that makes one thing different from another?
- Should data be modeled and standardized across Enterprise systems such as data sources, applications, EDW and Data Marts so that data and information exchanges are consistent?
- How will the enterprise technology infrastructure support massive amounts of new data gathered from RFID scans and route it to the correct applications and business processes?
- Does the tool we use have the ability to integrate with Enterprise Active Directory Servers to determine users and build user, role, and business unit policies?
- Is the current network architecture and decisons appropriate for wireless networks, sensor networks, real-time networks, enterprise networks, datacenter networks, etc.?
- If enterprise data were always kept fully normalized and updated for business rule changes, would any system re-writes or replacement purchases be necessary?
- What is the discipline for managing sole-authority data as one logical source with defined updating rules for physical data residing on different platforms?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence book in PDF containing 956 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Management Plan: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence project success?
- Procurement Audit: Were additional deliveries a partial replacement for normal supplies or installations or an extension of existing supplies or installations?
- Human Resource Management Plan: What areas does the group agree are the biggest success on the Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence project Sponsor clearly communicating the Business Case or rationale for why this Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence project is needed?
- Risk Management Plan: Was an original risk assessment/risk management plan completed?
- Procurement Audit: In case of decisions not to conclude a procurement or award a contract, were tenderers informed in writing and on a timely basis of those decisions and their grounds?
- Risk Audit: What are the risks that could stop us from achieving our objectives?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Vendor invoices audited for accuracy before payment?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: What other teams / processes would be impacted by changes to the current process, and how?
- Roles and Responsibilities: What should you do now to prepare yourself for a promotion, increased responsibilities or a different job?
Step-by-step and complete Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence project with this in-depth Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence investments work better.
This Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.