Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Enterprise Metadata Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Enterprise Metadata Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Enterprise Metadata Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Enterprise Metadata Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 644 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Enterprise Metadata Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 644 standard requirements:
- How do we accomplish our long range Enterprise Metadata Management goals?
- How do we know that any Enterprise Metadata Management analysis is complete and comprehensive?
- What vendors make products that address the Enterprise Metadata Management needs?
- What evidence is there and what is measured?
- Do we think we know, or do we know we know ?
- Have all non-recommended alternatives been analyzed in sufficient detail?
- Can we maintain our growth without detracting from the factors that have contributed to our success?
- What are the record-keeping requirements of Enterprise Metadata Management activities?
- Are there documented procedures?
- How do we improve productivity?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Enterprise Metadata Management book in PDF containing 644 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Enterprise Metadata Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Enterprise Metadata Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Enterprise Metadata Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Enterprise Metadata Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Enterprise Metadata Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Enterprise Metadata Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Enterprise Metadata Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the team’s approach to its work allow for modification and improvement over time?
- Risk Register: How could such Risk affect the Enterprise Metadata Management project in terms of cost and schedule?
- Procurement Audit: Are approval limits definitive as to amount and classification of expenditure?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is a PMO (Enterprise Metadata Management project Management Office) in place and provide oversight to the Enterprise Metadata Management project?
- Activity List: When do the individual activities need to start and finish?
- Project Charter: Avoid costs, improve service, and/ or comply with a mandate?
- Scope Management Plan: Do Enterprise Metadata Management project teams & team members report on status / activities / progress?
- Requirements Management Plan: Is there formal agreement on who has authority to approve a change in requirements?
- Team Operating Agreement: How does teaming fit in with overall organizational goals and meet organizational needs?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which does one need in order to complete schedule development?
Step-by-step and complete Enterprise Metadata Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Enterprise Metadata Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Enterprise Metadata Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Enterprise Metadata Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Enterprise Metadata Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Enterprise Metadata Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Enterprise Metadata Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Enterprise Metadata Management project with this in-depth Enterprise Metadata Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Enterprise Metadata Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Enterprise Metadata Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Enterprise Metadata Management investments work better.
This Enterprise Metadata Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.