Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Enterprise Mobile Device Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Enterprise Mobile Device Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Enterprise Mobile Device Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Enterprise Mobile Device Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 643 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Enterprise Mobile Device Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 643 standard requirements:
- Is there a recommended audit plan for routine surveillance inspections of Enterprise Mobile Device Management’s gains?
- Why do we need to keep records?
- Was a cause-and-effect diagram used to explore the different types of causes (or sources of variation)?
- How do the Enterprise Mobile Device Management results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
- Are key measures identified and agreed upon?
- Who will provide the final approval of Enterprise Mobile Device Management deliverables?
- What happens if you do not have enough funding?
- What quality tools were used to get through the analyze phase?
- How do you use Enterprise Mobile Device Management data and information to support organizational decision making and innovation?
- What is it like to work for me?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Enterprise Mobile Device Management book in PDF containing 643 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Enterprise Mobile Device Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Enterprise Mobile Device Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Enterprise Mobile Device Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Enterprise Mobile Device Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Enterprise Mobile Device Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Enterprise Mobile Device Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Enterprise Mobile Device Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Management Plan: Financial risk -can the organization afford to undertake the Enterprise Mobile Device Management project?
- Closing Process Group: Were sponsors and decision makers available when needed outside regularly scheduled meetings?
- Procurement Audit: Do contracts contain regular reviews, targets and quality standards in order to assess suppliers performance?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Have all involved stakeholders and work groups committed to the Enterprise Mobile Device Management project?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you post any action items, due dates, and responsibilities on the team website?
- Change Log: Will the Enterprise Mobile Device Management project fail if the change request is not executed?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractors system identify work accomplishment against the schedule plan?
- Lessons Learned: What should have been accomplished during predeployment that was not accomplished?
- Initiating Process Group: Are identified risks being monitored properly, are new risks arising during the Enterprise Mobile Device Management project or are foreseen risks occurring?
- Milestone List: Describe the companys strengths and core competencies. What factors will make the company succeed?
Step-by-step and complete Enterprise Mobile Device Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Enterprise Mobile Device Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Enterprise Mobile Device Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Enterprise Mobile Device Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Enterprise Mobile Device Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Enterprise Mobile Device Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Enterprise Mobile Device Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Enterprise Mobile Device Management project with this in-depth Enterprise Mobile Device Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Enterprise Mobile Device Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Enterprise Mobile Device Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Enterprise Mobile Device Management investments work better.
This Enterprise Mobile Device Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.