Ready to use prioritized Enterprise Risk Management Plan requirements, to:
Be sure your team is helping to ensure the risk management processes align with Business and Information Security objectives while ensuring policy and process compliance. .
- Corporate boards are increasingly required to review and report on the adequacy of ERM in the organizations they administer, and Implementing Enterprise Risk Management offers operative guidance for creating a program that will pass muster.
- Deploy enterprise data management controls when using cloud storage as a centralized way to produce, consume, and harness enterprise data.
- Covers advanced MDM strategy and instruction aimed at improving data quality management, lowering data maintenance costs, and reducing corporate risks by applying consistent enterprise-wide practices for the management and control of master data.
- Assess your organizations enterprise wide data storage methodologies, has your organization appropriately planned its data storage process.
- Deploy data governance and management controls when using cloud to produce, consume, and harness enterprise data.
- Apply enterprise risk management disciplines to information security and risk.
- Ensure risk management information supports the decision making of executive / management teams.
- Capture the information you need to manage risks (risk data and infrastructure).
- Leverage your investments in risk management, internal control, and data management and analysis.
- Sort through it all and decide on the right storage management platform for your organizations business continuity plan.
New to Kanban? Read this
Want to reuse this data? Purchase your license here:
One-time payment for perpetual commercial re-use
Questions? Email us HERE