Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical EnterpriseDB Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any EnterpriseDB related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated EnterpriseDB specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the EnterpriseDB Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 662 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which EnterpriseDB improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 662 standard requirements:
- Does EnterpriseDB analysis show the relationships among important EnterpriseDB factors?
- Why is EnterpriseDB important for you now?
- Who has control over resources?
- What counts that we are not counting?
- In what way can we redefine the criteria of choice in our category in our favor, as Method introduced style and design to cleaning and Virgin America returned glamor to flying?
- Have any additional benefits been identified that will result from closing all or most of the gaps?
- How much does EnterpriseDB help?
- Are we / should we be Revolutionary or evolutionary?
- Where is the data coming from to measure compliance?
- What management system can we use to leverage the EnterpriseDB experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the EnterpriseDB book in PDF containing 662 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your EnterpriseDB self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the EnterpriseDB Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which EnterpriseDB areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough EnterpriseDB Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage EnterpriseDB projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step EnterpriseDB Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 EnterpriseDB project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there an excessive and invalid use of task constraints and relationships of leads/lags?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What information is each stakeholder group interested in?
- Project Portfolio management: Why is implementation of resource portfolio management recommended in the last stage?
- WBS Dictionary: Is subcontracted work defined and identified to the appropriate subcontractor within the proper WBS element?
- Project Schedule: Are quality inspections and review activities listed in the EnterpriseDB project schedule(s)?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are some of the typical challenges EnterpriseDB project teams face during each of the five process groups?
- Risk Audit: Have you considered the health and safety of everyone in the organization and do you meet work health and safety regulations?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are estimating assumptions and constraints captured?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Which of your EnterpriseDB projects should be selected when compared with other EnterpriseDB projects?
- WBS Dictionary: Are the rates for allocating costs from each indirect cost pool to contracts updated as necessary to ensure a realistic monthly allocation of indirect costs without significant year-end adjustments?
Step-by-step and complete EnterpriseDB Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 EnterpriseDB project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 EnterpriseDB project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 EnterpriseDB project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 EnterpriseDB project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 EnterpriseDB project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 EnterpriseDB project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any EnterpriseDB project with this in-depth EnterpriseDB Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose EnterpriseDB projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in EnterpriseDB and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make EnterpriseDB investments work better.
This EnterpriseDB All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.