Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Entity Resolution and Analysis Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Entity Resolution and Analysis related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Entity Resolution and Analysis specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Entity Resolution and Analysis Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 701 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Entity Resolution and Analysis improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 701 standard requirements:
- How can auditing be a preventative security measure?
- Who are the Entity Resolution and Analysis improvement team members, including Management Leads and Coaches?
- How will new or emerging customer needs/requirements be checked/communicated to orient the process toward meeting the new specifications and continually reducing variation?
- Can Entity Resolution and Analysis be learned?
- Who will be responsible for documenting the Entity Resolution and Analysis requirements in detail?
- Is the Entity Resolution and Analysis process severely broken such that a re-design is necessary?
- How will the day-to-day responsibilities for monitoring and continual improvement be transferred from the improvement team to the process owner?
- How are you going to measure success?
- What happens at this company when people fail?
- Are customer(s) identified and segmented according to their different needs and requirements?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Entity Resolution and Analysis book in PDF containing 701 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Entity Resolution and Analysis self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Entity Resolution and Analysis Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Entity Resolution and Analysis areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Entity Resolution and Analysis Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Entity Resolution and Analysis projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Entity Resolution and Analysis Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Entity Resolution and Analysis project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Variance Analysis: Does the contractors system provide unit or lot costs when applicable?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are adequate resources provided for the quality assurance function?
- Change Request: Have all related configuration items been properly updated?
- Closing Process Group: How well defined and documented were the Entity Resolution and Analysis project management processes you chose to use?
- Variance Analysis: What is the performance to date and material commitment?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Sensitivity Analysis -Which risks will have the most impact on the Entity Resolution and Analysis project?
- Quality Management Plan: Are there ways to reduce the time it takes to get something approved?
- Work Breakdown Structure: How will you and your Entity Resolution and Analysis project team define the Entity Resolution and Analysis projects scope and work breakdown structure?
- Risk Audit: Will safety checks of personal equipment supplied by competitors be conducted?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are meeting objectives identified for each meeting?
Step-by-step and complete Entity Resolution and Analysis Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Entity Resolution and Analysis project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Entity Resolution and Analysis project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Entity Resolution and Analysis project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Entity Resolution and Analysis project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Entity Resolution and Analysis project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Entity Resolution and Analysis project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Entity Resolution and Analysis project with this in-depth Entity Resolution and Analysis Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Entity Resolution and Analysis projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Entity Resolution and Analysis and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Entity Resolution and Analysis investments work better.
This Entity Resolution and Analysis All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.