Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Environmental geology Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Environmental geology related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Environmental geology specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Environmental geology Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Environmental geology improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What improvements have been achieved?
- Who else should we help?
- What is the recommended frequency of auditing?
- Have new or revised work instructions resulted?
- What are the Essentials of Internal Environmental geology Management?
- How do you manage and improve your Environmental geology work systems to deliver customer value and achieve organizational success and sustainability?
- Why are Environmental geology skills important?
- What baselines are required to be defined and managed?
- Were the planned controls in place?
- What are current Environmental geology Paradigms?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Environmental geology book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Environmental geology self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Environmental geology Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Environmental geology areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Environmental geology Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Environmental geology projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Environmental geology Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Environmental geology project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Are there any safeguards to prevent intentional or unintentional rating errors?
- Procurement Audit: Does the procurement unit have sound commercial awareness and knowledge of suppliers and the market?
- Scope Management Plan: Were Environmental geology project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Planning Process Group: Are the necessary foundations in place to ensure the sustainability of the results of the Environmental geology project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are trade-offs between accepting the risk and mitigating the risk identified?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Performance bond should always provide what part of the contract value?
- Procurement Management Plan: Has an organization readiness assessment been conducted?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: Define the work as completely as possible. What work will be included in the Environmental geology project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Has a Quality Assurance Plan been developed for the Environmental geology project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are software metrics formally captured, analyzed and used as a basis for other Environmental geology project estimates?
Step-by-step and complete Environmental geology Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Environmental geology project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Environmental geology project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Environmental geology project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Environmental geology project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Environmental geology project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Environmental geology project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Environmental geology project with this in-depth Environmental geology Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Environmental geology projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Environmental geology and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Environmental geology investments work better.
This Environmental geology All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.