Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Episode 1 Ventures Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Episode 1 Ventures related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Episode 1 Ventures specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Episode 1 Ventures Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 687 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Episode 1 Ventures improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 687 standard requirements:
- Is long term and short term variability accounted for?
- Is the team adequately staffed with the desired cross-functionality? If not, what additional resources are available to the team?
- Has the improved process and its steps been standardized?
- Can the solution be designed and implemented within an acceptable time period?
- Where is it measured?
- Were the planned controls in place?
- Do we all define Episode 1 Ventures in the same way?
- Is there a limit on the number of users in Episode 1 Ventures ?
- Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Episode 1 Ventures?
- What are the expected benefits of Episode 1 Ventures to the stakeholder?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Episode 1 Ventures book in PDF containing 687 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Episode 1 Ventures self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Episode 1 Ventures Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Episode 1 Ventures areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Episode 1 Ventures Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Episode 1 Ventures projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Episode 1 Ventures Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Episode 1 Ventures project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Operating Agreement: What is your unique contribution to the organization?
- Project Schedule: Are quality inspections and review activities listed in the Episode 1 Ventures project schedule(s)?
- Team Member Status Report: Do you have an Enterprise Episode 1 Ventures project Management Office (EPMO)?
- Scope Management Plan: Are changes in deliverable commitments agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
- Procurement Audit: Audits: When was your last Independent Public Accountant (IPA) audit and what were the results?
- WBS Dictionary: Are the WBS and organizational levels for application of the Episode 1 Ventures projected overhead costs identified?
- Quality Metrics: Can you correlate your quality metrics to profitability?
- Scope Management Plan: Are the Episode 1 Ventures project team members located locally to the users/stakeholders?
- Risk Audit: Is the auditor able to evaluate contradictory evidence in an unbiased manner?
- Change Request: What are the basic mechanics of the Change Advisory Board (CAB)?
Step-by-step and complete Episode 1 Ventures Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Episode 1 Ventures project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Episode 1 Ventures project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Episode 1 Ventures project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Episode 1 Ventures project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Episode 1 Ventures project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Episode 1 Ventures project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Episode 1 Ventures project with this in-depth Episode 1 Ventures Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Episode 1 Ventures projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Episode 1 Ventures and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Episode 1 Ventures investments work better.
This Episode 1 Ventures All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.