Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Equality Ride Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Equality Ride related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Equality Ride specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Equality Ride Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 665 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Equality Ride improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 665 standard requirements:
- Is the team adequately staffed with the desired cross-functionality? If not, what additional resources are available to the team?
- A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Equality Ride models, tools and techniques are necessary?
- What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Equality Ride?
- What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Equality Ride product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
- What are the gaps in my knowledge and experience?
- Who will manage the integration of tools?
- What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Equality Ride project?
- Were any criteria developed to assist the team in testing and evaluating potential solutions?
- Does the practice systematically track and analyze outcomes related for accountability and quality improvement?
- How are you going to measure success?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Equality Ride book in PDF containing 665 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Equality Ride self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Equality Ride Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Equality Ride areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Equality Ride Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Equality Ride projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Equality Ride Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Equality Ride project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are processes defined to monitor Equality Ride project cost and schedule variances?
- Scope Management Plan: Does the detailed Equality Ride project plan identify individual responsibilities for the next 4–6 weeks?
- Procurement Audit: Does the strategy include a policy for identifying and training suitable procurement staff?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is it possible to track all classes of Equality Ride project work (e.g. scheduled, un-scheduled, defect repair, etc.)?
- Risk Audit: If applicable; Does the software interface with new or unproven hardware or unproven vendor products?
- Lessons Learned: Is the lesson based on actual Equality Ride project experience rather than on independent research?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are the organizations and items of cost assigned to each pool identified?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Changes in the nature of the overhead requirements?
- Quality Audit: Health and safety arrangements; stress management workshops. How does the organization know that it provides a safe and healthy environment?
- Variance Analysis: Are there changes in the direct base to which overhead costs are allocated?
Step-by-step and complete Equality Ride Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Equality Ride project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Equality Ride project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Equality Ride project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Equality Ride project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Equality Ride project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Equality Ride project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Equality Ride project with this in-depth Equality Ride Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Equality Ride projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Equality Ride and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Equality Ride investments work better.
This Equality Ride All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.