Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ERM Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ERM related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ERM specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ERM Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ERM improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Are there documented procedures?
- What are the rough order estimates on cost savings/opportunities that ERM brings?
- What happens when a new employee joins the organization?
- Is this an issue for analysis or intuition?
- How much does ERM help?
- Does ERM create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
- What would have to be true for the option on the table to be the best possible choice?
- Among the ERM product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
- Has implementation been effective in reaching specified objectives?
- What defines Best in Class?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ERM book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your ERM self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ERM Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ERM areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ERM Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ERM projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ERM Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 ERM project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: How well do you feel the executives supported this ERM project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is an industry recognized support tool(s) being used for ERM project scheduling & tracking?
- Activity Attributes: Which method produces the more accurate cost assignment?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: How does the ERM project involve consultations or collaboration with other organizations?
- Planning Process Group: What will you do to minimize the impact should a risk event occur?
- Communications Management Plan: Do you have members of your team responsible for certain stakeholders?
- Risk Audit: For paid staff, does your organization comply with the minimum conditions for employment and/or the applicable modern award?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are processes defined to monitor ERM project cost and schedule variances?
- Scope Management Plan: Has stakeholder analysis been conducted, assessing their influence on the ERM project and their authority levels?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Could any of the organizations weaknesses seriously threaten development?
Step-by-step and complete ERM Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ERM project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ERM project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ERM project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ERM project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ERM project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ERM project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ERM project with this in-depth ERM Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ERM projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ERM and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ERM investments work better.
This ERM All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.