Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ERP and Agile Methodologies Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ERP and Agile Methodologies related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ERP and Agile Methodologies specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ERP and Agile Methodologies Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 832 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ERP and Agile Methodologies improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 832 standard requirements:
- Schedule Development, Feasibility Analysis, ERP and Agile Methodologies Management, Project Closings, Technique: Using the Critical Path Method
- What are the rules and assumptions my industry operates under? What if the opposite were true?
- Did any additional data need to be collected?
- What new services of functionality will be implemented next with ERP and Agile Methodologies ?
- How do we Improve ERP and Agile Methodologies service perception, and satisfaction?
- Where is our petri dish?
- How do senior leaders deploy your organizations vision and values through your leadership system, to the workforce, to key suppliers and partners, and to customers and other stakeholders, as appropriate?
- How do we Identify specific ERP and Agile Methodologies investment and emerging trends?
- How frequently do you track ERP and Agile Methodologies measures?
- Do we have the right capabilities and capacities?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ERP and Agile Methodologies book in PDF containing 832 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your ERP and Agile Methodologies self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ERP and Agile Methodologies Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ERP and Agile Methodologies areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ERP and Agile Methodologies Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ERP and Agile Methodologies projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ERP and Agile Methodologies Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 ERP and Agile Methodologies project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: How clearly defined were the objectives for this ERP and Agile Methodologies project?
- Lessons Learned: How effective were the communications materials in providing and orienting team members about the details of the ERP and Agile Methodologies project?
- Quality Audit: Do all staff have the necessary authority and resources to deliver what is expected of them?
- Procurement Audit: Does an appropriately qualified official check the quality of performance against the contract terms?
- Requirements Management Plan: The WBS is developed as part of a Joint Planning session. But how do you know that youve done this right?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What are the probabilities of chosen technologies being suitable for local conditions?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Is there a clear description of the scope of practice of the ERP and Agile Methodologies projects educators?
- Cost Management Plan: Cost variances – How will cost variances be identified and corrected?
- Executing Process Group: What areas does the group agree are the biggest success on the ERP and Agile Methodologies project?
- Executing Process Group: What were things that you did very well and want to do the same again on the next ERP and Agile Methodologies project?
Step-by-step and complete ERP and Agile Methodologies Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ERP and Agile Methodologies project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ERP and Agile Methodologies project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ERP and Agile Methodologies project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ERP and Agile Methodologies project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ERP and Agile Methodologies project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ERP and Agile Methodologies project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ERP and Agile Methodologies project with this in-depth ERP and Agile Methodologies Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ERP and Agile Methodologies projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ERP and Agile Methodologies and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ERP and Agile Methodologies investments work better.
This ERP and Agile Methodologies All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.