Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ERP system selection methodology Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ERP system selection methodology related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ERP system selection methodology specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ERP system selection methodology Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ERP system selection methodology improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Is there a high likelihood that any recommendations will achieve their intended results?
- How to Secure ERP system selection methodology?
- Are there documented procedures?
- What problems are you facing and how do you consider ERP system selection methodology will circumvent those obstacles?
- What happens if you do not have enough funding?
- What trouble can we get into?
- What will be measured?
- Is the current ‘as is’ process being followed? If not, what are the discrepancies?
- What are the disruptive ERP system selection methodology technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
- What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your ERP system selection methodology processes?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ERP system selection methodology book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your ERP system selection methodology self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ERP system selection methodology Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ERP system selection methodology areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ERP system selection methodology Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ERP system selection methodology projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ERP system selection methodology Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 ERP system selection methodology project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Executing Process Group: When is the appropriate time to bring the scorecard to Board meetings?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you prevent individuals from dominating the meeting?
- Lessons Learned: If you had to do this ERP system selection methodology project again, what is the one thing that you would change (related to process, not to technical solutions)?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Was the ERP system selection methodology project schedule reviewed by all stakeholders and formally accepted?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Under these circumstances what would be the best thing to do?
- Cost Management Plan: Are cause and effect determined for risks when others occur?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Do you have the reasons why the changes to the organizational systems and capabilities are required?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are updated ERP system selection methodology project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current ERP system selection methodology project stage?
- Procurement Audit: Are requisitions and other purchase requests batched to reduce the number of orders issued?
- Quality Audit: Are there appropriate indicators for monitoring the effectiveness and efficiency of processes?
Step-by-step and complete ERP system selection methodology Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ERP system selection methodology project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ERP system selection methodology project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ERP system selection methodology project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ERP system selection methodology project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ERP system selection methodology project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ERP system selection methodology project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ERP system selection methodology project with this in-depth ERP system selection methodology Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ERP system selection methodology projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ERP system selection methodology and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ERP system selection methodology investments work better.
This ERP system selection methodology All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.