This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in ERP System assessment.
‘The Art of Service self assessment’ – the right tool for rapid end user adoption. Easy to learn. Every time I do an internal demo the audience is ‘wowed’.’ – Senior Manager, Quality Systems in the Manufacturing Industry
‘Great tool for creating dynamic dashboards. Produces terrific results. The Art of Service is excellent’ – Senior Advisor in the Government Industry
‘We made more progress with The Art of Service in 6 months than in the previous 2.5 years with another, much more expensive product. Install, deployment was flawless. Availability of training was awesome.’ – Senior Manager of Business Intelligence in the Government Industry
What Is The ERP System Self-Assessment?
The ERP System Self-Assessment’s Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the ERP System work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every ERP System task and that every ERP System outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring ERP System opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored ERP System advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth ERP System Self-Assessment. Featuring 669 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ERP System improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The ERP System Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don’t miss anything: 669 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ERP System Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The ERP System Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ERP System projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ERP System and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define ERP System with this ERP System Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 669 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Are there any disadvantages to implementing ERP System? There might be some that are less obvious?
- Define Question: What are the main factors in choosing an erp system for manufacturers?
- Measure Question: Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of ERP System?
- Analyze Question: What does it mean to say that a company uses an erp system to automate their business processes across functional boundaries?
- Improve Question: At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once ERP System is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
- Control Question: Is the ERP System process severely broken such that a re-design is necessary?
- Sustain Question: What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this ERP System process?
Value [to you] of the ERP System Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal ERP System Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee’s annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service’s Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that – whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us – we are here to help.