Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ESD Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ESD related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ESD specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ESD Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 853 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ESD improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 853 standard requirements:
- What are some of our practices for having application consistent snapshots across multiple persistent storage systems for disaster recovery and or high availability purposes?
- Is there a CRM system with strong mobile search functionality am looking to search tags attachments notes?
- What are ways to improve team communication collaboration when theyre spread across 4 countries?
- Is there a web tool to implement an approval process workflow for audit trail purposes?
- What is the team’s contingency plan for potential problems occurring in implementation?
- Why cant we build virtualization that runs on several machines?
- What do you do for a day when your web hosting service crashes?
- How will cloud computing affect traditional recovery services?
- What tools were used to evaluate the potential solutions?
- Why do measure/indicators matter?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ESD book in PDF containing 853 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your ESD self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ESD Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ESD areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ESD Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ESD projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ESD Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 ESD project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Are written status reports provided on a designated frequent basis?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Does a documented ESD project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the assigned ESD project manager a PMP (Certified ESD project manager) and experienced?
- Risk Audit: Does the customer have a solid idea of what is required?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Have top software and customer managers formally committed to support the ESD project?
- Procurement Audit: Are regulations and protective measures in place to avoid corruption?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you prevent individuals from dominating the meeting?
- Team Operating Agreement: Resource Allocation: How will individual team members account for their time and expenses, and how will this be allocated in the team budget?
- Change Request: What is the function of the change control committee?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Security analysis has access to information that is sanitized?
Step-by-step and complete ESD Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ESD project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ESD project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ESD project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ESD project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ESD project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ESD project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ESD project with this in-depth ESD Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ESD projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ESD and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ESD investments work better.
This ESD All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.