Collaborate with the business analysts and Etl Development team members to resolve complex data design issues/provide optimal solutions that meet business requirements and benefits system performance.
More Uses of the Etl Development Toolkit:
- Develop ETL and implement best practices for Etl Development.
- Develop, maintain, and deliver technical documentation related to Etl Development, scheduled processes, frameworks, transformations, etc.
- Be accountable for developing and mentoring the Etl Development team, ensuring that best practices are implemented for data governance, data quality, data cleansing, and other ETL related activities.
- Initiate: Etl Development/architecture.
- Steer: Etl Development, testing, maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Drive: Etl Development and maintenance.
- Create source to target mapping specifications for Etl Development.
- Methodize: share knowledge with and mentor Etl Development staff.
- Develop, test and implement program logic for Etl Development.
- Support dimension management, Metadata design/maintenance, Etl Development, and data validation processes.
- Develop: own the end to end delivery for Etl Development handing off to production support team.
- Audit: Etl Development methodologies.
- Identify: plan and lead Etl Development efforts for team utilizing informatica tools.
- Control: partner closely with colleagues in technology to help manage data engineering and technology resources for Etl Development.
- Ensure you consider; lead Etl Development and design whilst providing guidance to other Etl Development in best practice development and design standards.