Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Europe Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Europe related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Europe specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Europe Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 716 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Europe improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 716 standard requirements:
- To what extent do you expect your organizations digital business strategy including business models, designs and technology to impact your organizations EA discipline and deliverables over the next two years?
- None of such issues can be seriously addressed without wide co-operation; and who knows, maybe talking to colleagues in other countries might even give us some new ideas and insights?
- What is the current position of data minimization (and restrictions on the collection of personal data) in existing legal frameworks for data privacy, in Europe and in the us?
- Does it matter that the European authorities are left dependent on banks over which they have less ability to subject them to demands?
- Why should it matter if in all the European countries, the local banks investment banking roles retrench to a more limited local role?
- While the US investment banks are the global leaders, what is share in the European investment banking market?
- Does mandatory adoption of International Financial Reporting Standards reduce the cost of equity capital?
- Do we seem to be indifferent towards research on the internet of things as compared to peers?
- Do we have the potential to achieve some of the goals of product stewardship and EPR?
- Are the different RoHS type legislations (Europe, China, Korea, California, etc) all the same?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Europe book in PDF containing 716 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Europe self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Europe Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Europe areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Europe Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Europe projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Europe Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Europe project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Management Plan: Are there risks to human health or the environment that need to be controlled or mitigated?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What are the risks involved in appointing external agencies to manage the Europe project?
- Procurement Management Plan: How and when do you enter into Europe project Procurement Management?
- Scope Management Plan: Is current scope of the Europe project substantially different than that originally defined?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Who will be in command to monitor and control the performance of the consortium members (consortium leader/client)?
- Change Management Plan: Are there resource implications for your communications strategy?
- Procurement Audit: Were additional deliveries a partial replacement for normal supplies or installations or an extension of existing supplies or installations?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree do members understand and articulate the same purpose without relying on ambiguous abstractions?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Availability – will the group or the person be available within the necessary time interval?
- Project Portfolio management: What Happens without Europe project Portfolio and Proper Resourcing?
Step-by-step and complete Europe Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Europe project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Europe project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Europe project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Europe project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Europe project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Europe project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Europe project with this in-depth Europe Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Europe projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Europe and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Europe investments work better.
This Europe All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.