Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Event Stream Processing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Event Stream Processing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Event Stream Processing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Event Stream Processing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 711 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Event Stream Processing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 711 standard requirements:
- What should the next improvement project be that is related to Event Stream Processing?
- Does Event Stream Processing appropriately measure and monitor risk?
- What specifically is the problem? Where does it occur? When does it occur? What is its extent?
- Which customers cant participate in our Event Stream Processing domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
- Instead of going to current contacts for new ideas, what if you reconnected with dormant contacts–the people you used to know? If you were going reactivate a dormant tie, who would it be?
- Can we add value to the current Event Stream Processing decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
- What are our key indicators that you will measure, analyze and track?
- Is the optimal solution selected based on testing and analysis?
- Who else hopes to benefit from it?
- What to measure and why?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Event Stream Processing book in PDF containing 711 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Event Stream Processing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Event Stream Processing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Event Stream Processing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Event Stream Processing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Event Stream Processing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Event Stream Processing Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Event Stream Processing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: Done before proceeding with this activity or what can be done concurrently?
- Lessons Learned: Overall, how effective were the efforts to prepare you and your organization for the impact of the product/service of the Event Stream Processing project?
- Procurement Audit: Are there systems for recording and managing stocks (where part of contract)?
- Scope Management Plan: Are procurement deliverables arriving on time and to specification?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is there a formal process for updating the Event Stream Processing project baseline?
- Cost Baseline: How difficult will it be to do specific tasks on the Event Stream Processing project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Pareto diagrams, statistical sampling, flow charting or trend analysis used quality monitoring?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are Vendor contract reports, reviews and visits conducted periodically?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is staff trained on the software technologies that are being used on the Event Stream Processing project?
- Lessons Learned: Was the user/client satisfied with the end product?
Step-by-step and complete Event Stream Processing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Event Stream Processing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Event Stream Processing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Event Stream Processing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Event Stream Processing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Event Stream Processing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Event Stream Processing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Event Stream Processing project with this in-depth Event Stream Processing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Event Stream Processing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Event Stream Processing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Event Stream Processing investments work better.
This Event Stream Processing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.