Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Event Viewer Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Event Viewer related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Event Viewer specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Event Viewer Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Event Viewer improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What is the purpose of Event Viewer in relation to the mission?
- Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Event Viewer leaders?
- Has a project plan, Gantt chart, or similar been developed/completed?
- Does our organization need more Event Viewer education?
- Who will use it?
- For estimation problems, how do you develop an estimation statement?
- At what moment would you think; Will I get fired?
- What is the craziest thing we can do?
- Who are the key stakeholders?
- What management system can we use to leverage the Event Viewer experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Event Viewer book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Event Viewer self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Event Viewer Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Event Viewer areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Event Viewer Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Event Viewer projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Event Viewer Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Event Viewer project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Do Event Viewer project teams & team members report on status / activities / progress?
- Risk Management Plan: How would you suggest monitoring for risk transition indicators?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What, if any, steps are available for employees who feel they have been unfairly or inaccurately rated?
- Procurement Audit: Does procurement staff have skills to procure complex or special items (i.e. IT)?
- Source Selection Criteria: What is the role of counsel in the procurement process?
- Lessons Learned: Was the purpose of the Event Viewer project, the end products and success criteria clearly defined and agreed at the start?
- Lessons Learned: How well did the scope of the Event Viewer project match what was defined in the Event Viewer project Proposal?
- Risk Audit: Do all coaches/instructors/leaders have appropriate and current accreditation?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How do you determine which data are the most important to use, analyze, or review?
- Project Management Plan: Are cost risk analysis methods applied to develop contingencies for the estimated total Event Viewer project costs?
Step-by-step and complete Event Viewer Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Event Viewer project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Event Viewer project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Event Viewer project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Event Viewer project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Event Viewer project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Event Viewer project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Event Viewer project with this in-depth Event Viewer Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Event Viewer projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Event Viewer and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Event Viewer investments work better.
This Event Viewer All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.