Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Event Viewer Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Event Viewer related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Event Viewer specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Event Viewer Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Event Viewer improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Do we all define Event Viewer in the same way?
- Why is it important to have senior management support for a Event Viewer project?
- How do you measure progress and evaluate training effectiveness?
- How can the value of Event Viewer be defined?
- Among our stronger employees, how many see themselves at the company in three years? How many would leave for a 10 percent raise from another company?
- Are we taking our company in the direction of better and revenue or cheaper and cost?
- What needs improvement?
- Is the Event Viewer process severely broken such that a re-design is necessary?
- Is pilot data collected and analyzed?
- Does the response plan contain a definite closed loop continual improvement scheme (e.g., plan-do-check-act)?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Event Viewer book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Event Viewer self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Event Viewer Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Event Viewer areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Event Viewer Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Event Viewer projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Event Viewer Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Event Viewer project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there a formal process for updating the Event Viewer project baseline?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is the assigned Event Viewer project manager a PMP (Certified Event Viewer project manager) and experienced?
- Risk Audit: Auditor independence: A burdensome constraint or a core value?
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: Who is best positioned to know and assist in identifying such factors?
- Cost Management Plan: Are post milestone Event Viewer project reviews (PMPR) conducted with the organization at least once a year?
- WBS Dictionary: Is the entire contract planned in time-phased control accounts to the extent practicable?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Contradictory information between document sections?
- Risk Audit: Have you reviewed your constitution within the last twelve months?
- Scope Management Plan: Do you have funding for Event Viewer project and product development, implementation and on-going support?
- Procurement Audit: Was the length of original and recurrent contracts less than 3 years?
Step-by-step and complete Event Viewer Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Event Viewer project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Event Viewer project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Event Viewer project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Event Viewer project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Event Viewer project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Event Viewer project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Event Viewer project with this in-depth Event Viewer Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Event Viewer projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Event Viewer and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Event Viewer investments work better.
This Event Viewer All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.