Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Evidence-based policy Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Evidence-based policy related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Evidence-based policy specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Evidence-based policy Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Evidence-based policy improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What particular quality tools did the team find helpful in establishing measurements?
- How likely is it that a customer would recommend our company to a friend or colleague?
- What prevents you from making the changes you know will make you a more effective Evidence-based policy leader?
- Are accountability and ownership for Evidence-based policy clearly defined?
- What are our best practices for minimizing Evidence-based policy project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Evidence-based policy project lifecycle?
- Has the improvement team collected the ‘voice of the customer’ (obtained feedback; qualitative and quantitative)?
- Are there recognized Evidence-based policy problems?
- Who will manage the integration of tools?
- Do you have any supplemental information to add to this checklist?
- Is the team formed and are team leaders (Coaches and Management Leads) assigned?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Evidence-based policy book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Evidence-based policy self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Evidence-based policy Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Evidence-based policy areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Evidence-based policy Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Evidence-based policy projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Evidence-based policy Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Evidence-based policy project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: How can others help Evidence-based policy project managers understand the organizational context for their Evidence-based policy projects?
- Lessons Learned: What was the geopolitical history during the origin of the organization and at the time of task input?
- Procurement Audit: Do all requests for materials, supplies, and services require supervisors authorization?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What are the probable external agencies to act as Evidence-based policy project manager?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Why is it important to reduce deliverables to a smallest component?
- Scope Management Plan: Organizational unit (e.g., department, team, or person) who will accept responsibility for satisfactory completion of the item?
- Lessons Learned: Is the lesson based on actual Evidence-based policy project experience rather than on independent research?
- Contractor Status Report: Describe how often regular updates are made to the proposed solution. Are these regular updates included in the standard maintenance plan?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the results of quality assurance reviews provided to affected groups & individuals?
- Closing Process Group: Just how important is your work to the overall success of the Evidence-based policy project?
Step-by-step and complete Evidence-based policy Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Evidence-based policy project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Evidence-based policy project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Evidence-based policy project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Evidence-based policy project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Evidence-based policy project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Evidence-based policy project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Evidence-based policy project with this in-depth Evidence-based policy Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Evidence-based policy projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Evidence-based policy and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Evidence-based policy investments work better.
This Evidence-based policy All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.