Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Executable UML Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Executable UML related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Executable UML specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Executable UML Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 677 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Executable UML improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 677 standard requirements:
- Why is change control necessary?
- Are accountability and ownership for Executable UML clearly defined?
- Was a detailed process map created to amplify critical steps of the ‘as is’ stakeholder process?
- Are the best solutions selected?
- How do we Identify specific Executable UML investment and emerging trends?
- Does Executable UML analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
- Think about the people you identified for your Executable UML project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
- What are the gaps in my knowledge and experience?
- Why is Executable UML important for you now?
- For estimation problems, how do you develop an estimation statement?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Executable UML book in PDF containing 677 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Executable UML self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Executable UML Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Executable UML areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Executable UML Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Executable UML projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Executable UML Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Executable UML project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: Does the Executable UML project provide innovative ways for Veterans to overcome obstacles or deliver better outcomes?
- Procurement Audit: Are there established procedures for dealing with and documenting non-performance and return of goods?
- Project Scope Statement: Are there issues that could affect the existing requirements for the result, service, or product if the scope changes?
- Closing Process Group: Was the user/client satisfied with the end product?
- Risk Audit: What is the anticipated volatility of the requirements?
- Procurement Management Plan: Does the Business Case include how the Executable UML project aligns with the organizations strategic goals & objectives?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What is the level of experience available with the organization?
- Schedule Management Plan: Has a Quality Assurance Plan been developed for the Executable UML project?
- Project Schedule: How can you minimize or control changes to Executable UML project schedules?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which types of reports would help provide summary information to senior management?
Step-by-step and complete Executable UML Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Executable UML project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Executable UML project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Executable UML project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Executable UML project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Executable UML project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Executable UML project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Executable UML project with this in-depth Executable UML Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Executable UML projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Executable UML and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Executable UML investments work better.
This Executable UML All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.