Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Exoskeleton Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Exoskeleton related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Exoskeleton specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Exoskeleton Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 864 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Exoskeleton improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 864 standard requirements:
- Have the problem and goal statements been updated to reflect the additional knowledge gained from the analyze phase?
- Teaches and consults on quality process improvement, project management, and accelerated Exoskeleton techniques
- What is the risk?
- Design Thinking: Integrating Innovation, Exoskeleton Experience, and Brand Value
- What lessons, if any, from a pilot were incorporated into the design of the full-scale solution?
- Is there a critical path to deliver Exoskeleton results?
- Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Exoskeleton project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
- The approach of traditional Exoskeleton works for detail complexity but is focused on a systematic approach rather than an understanding of the nature of systems themselves. what approach will permit us to deal with the kind of unpredictable emergent behaviors that dynamic complexity can introduce?
- How often will data be collected for measures?
- What are the agreed upon definitions of the high impact areas, defect(s), unit(s), and opportunities that will figure into the process capability metrics?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Exoskeleton book in PDF containing 864 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Exoskeleton self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Exoskeleton Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Exoskeleton areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Exoskeleton Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Exoskeleton projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Exoskeleton Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Exoskeleton project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are requirements management tracking tools and procedures in place?
- Risk Management Plan: People risk -Are people with appropriate skills available to help complete the Exoskeleton project?
- Risk Register: Market risk -Will the new service or product be useful to the organization or marketable to others?
- Change Request: What is the relationship between requirements attributes and reliability?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are Exoskeleton project leaders committed to this Exoskeleton project full time?
- Project Management Plan: Are there any windfall benefits that would accrue to the Exoskeleton project sponsor or other parties?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Briefly summarize the work done by Maslow, Herzberg, McClellan, McGregor, Ouchi, Thamhain and Wilemon, and Covey. How do their theories relate to Exoskeleton project management?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is the plan consistent with industry best practices?
- Quality Management Plan: Contradictory information between document sections?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Costs associated with late delivery or a defective product?
Step-by-step and complete Exoskeleton Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Exoskeleton project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Exoskeleton project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Exoskeleton project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Exoskeleton project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Exoskeleton project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Exoskeleton project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Exoskeleton project with this in-depth Exoskeleton Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Exoskeleton projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Exoskeleton and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Exoskeleton investments work better.
This Exoskeleton All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.