Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Expertise Location and Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Expertise Location and Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Expertise Location and Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Expertise Location and Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 719 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Expertise Location and Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 719 standard requirements:
- Are improvement team members fully trained on Expertise Location and Management?
- Are there any specific expectations or concerns about the Expertise Location and Management team, Expertise Location and Management itself?
- Are stakeholder processes mapped?
- At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Expertise Location and Management is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
- How do we focus on what is right -not who is right?
- Are customer(s) identified and segmented according to their different needs and requirements?
- Does Expertise Location and Management appropriately measure and monitor risk?
- What went well, what should change, what can improve?
- How do you identify and analyze stakeholders and their interests?
- What measurements are being captured?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Expertise Location and Management book in PDF containing 719 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Expertise Location and Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Expertise Location and Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Expertise Location and Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Expertise Location and Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Expertise Location and Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Expertise Location and Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Expertise Location and Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Management Plan: Is the process working, but people are not executing in compliance of the process?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are Vendor invoices audited for accuracy before payment?
- Project Management Plan: Are there any windfall benefits that would accrue to the Expertise Location and Management project sponsor or other parties?
- Risk Management Plan: Are there risks to human health or the environment that need to be controlled or mitigated?
- Requirements Management Plan: Are all the stakeholders ready for the transition into the user community?
- Cost Management Plan: Have process improvement efforts been completed before requirements efforts begin?
- Procurement Audit: Is the departments procurement function/unit well organized?
- Project Management Plan: If the Expertise Location and Management project is complex or scope is specialized, do you have appropriate and/or qualified staff available to perform the tasks?
- Lessons Learned: How well were Expertise Location and Management project issues communicated throughout your involvement in the Expertise Location and Management project?
- Scope Management Plan: Process Groups – where do Scope Management Processes fit in?
Step-by-step and complete Expertise Location and Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Expertise Location and Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Expertise Location and Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Expertise Location and Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Expertise Location and Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Expertise Location and Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Expertise Location and Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Expertise Location and Management project with this in-depth Expertise Location and Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Expertise Location and Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Expertise Location and Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Expertise Location and Management investments work better.
This Expertise Location and Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.