Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Exploratory data analysis Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Exploratory data analysis related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Exploratory data analysis specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Exploratory data analysis Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 707 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Exploratory data analysis improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 707 standard requirements:
- What is the smallest subset of the problem we can usefully solve?
- Has the improved process and its steps been standardized?
- How does the Exploratory data analysis manager ensure against scope creep?
- In what way can we redefine the criteria of choice in our category in our favor, as Method introduced style and design to cleaning and Virgin America returned glamor to flying?
- Teaches and consults on quality process improvement, project management, and accelerated Exploratory data analysis techniques
- How often will data be collected for measures?
- Are there Exploratory data analysis problems defined?
- Is there a recommended audit plan for routine surveillance inspections of Exploratory data analysis’s gains?
- How will we know if we have been successful?
- Have new or revised work instructions resulted?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Exploratory data analysis book in PDF containing 707 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Exploratory data analysis self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Exploratory data analysis Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Exploratory data analysis areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Exploratory data analysis Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Exploratory data analysis projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Exploratory data analysis Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Exploratory data analysis project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Is the firm certified as a supplier, wholesaler and/or regular dealer?
- Requirements Documentation: Have the benefits identified with the system being identified clearly?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you post meeting notes and the recording (if used) and notify participants?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are updated Exploratory data analysis project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current Exploratory data analysis project stage?
- Procurement Audit: Has a deputy treasurer been appointed to sign checks when the treasurer is unable to perform that duty?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Does a process exist to identify which qualified resources may be attainable?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the firm certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of such products/supplies?
- Risk Management Plan: A determination to transfer a risk may be made during which step of risk management?
- Source Selection Criteria: What aspects should the contracting officer brief the Exploratory data analysis project on prior to evaluation of proposals?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Will the current technology alter during the life of the Exploratory data analysis project?
Step-by-step and complete Exploratory data analysis Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Exploratory data analysis project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Exploratory data analysis project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Exploratory data analysis project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Exploratory data analysis project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Exploratory data analysis project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Exploratory data analysis project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Exploratory data analysis project with this in-depth Exploratory data analysis Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Exploratory data analysis projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Exploratory data analysis and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Exploratory data analysis investments work better.
This Exploratory data analysis All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.