Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Exposure factor Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Exposure factor related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Exposure factor specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Exposure factor Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Exposure factor improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Are controls in place and consistently applied?
- Have any additional benefits been identified that will result from closing all or most of the gaps?
- Will it be accepted by users?
- How might the group capture best practices and lessons learned so as to leverage improvements?
- Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Exposure factor forward?
- Why should we adopt a Exposure factor framework?
- What does the data say about the performance of the stakeholder process?
- Are possible solutions generated and tested?
- Why are Exposure factor skills important?
- How do you use Exposure factor data and information to support organizational decision making and innovation?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Exposure factor book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Exposure factor self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Exposure factor Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Exposure factor areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Exposure factor Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Exposure factor projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Exposure factor Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Exposure factor project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Management Plan: Contradictory information between document sections?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What kind of preparation would be required to do this?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Does a documented Exposure factor project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Risk Audit: Do you meet the legislative requirements (for example PAYG, super contributions) for paid employees?
- Project Management Plan: How do you organize the costs in the Exposure factor project management plan?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are the key components of a Exposure factor project communications plan?
- Risk Management Plan: Litigation – What is the probability that lawsuits will cause problems or delays in the Exposure factor project?
- Quality Management Plan: How do you ensure that your sampling methods and procedures meet your data needs?
- Quality Management Plan: How do senior leaders review organizational performance?
- Cost Management Plan: Is there a formal set of procedures supporting Stakeholder Management?
Step-by-step and complete Exposure factor Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Exposure factor project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Exposure factor project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Exposure factor project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Exposure factor project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Exposure factor project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Exposure factor project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Exposure factor project with this in-depth Exposure factor Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Exposure factor projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Exposure factor and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Exposure factor investments work better.
This Exposure factor All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.