Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical External Data Representation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any External Data Representation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated External Data Representation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the External Data Representation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 704 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which External Data Representation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 704 standard requirements:
- Are approval levels defined for contracts and supplements to contracts?
- Are high impact defects defined and identified in the stakeholder process?
- What are your key External Data Representation organizational performance measures, including key short and longer-term financial measures?
- Has implementation been effective in reaching specified objectives?
- What are your most important goals for the strategic External Data Representation objectives?
- Do those selected for the External Data Representation team have a good general understanding of what External Data Representation is all about?
- How much does External Data Representation help?
- Have the customer needs been translated into specific, measurable requirements? How?
- What is the minimum educational requirement for potential new hires?
- What one word do we want to own in the minds of our customers, employees, and partners?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the External Data Representation book in PDF containing 704 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your External Data Representation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the External Data Representation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which External Data Representation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough External Data Representation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage External Data Representation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step External Data Representation Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 External Data Representation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What is the primary purpose of the human resource plan?
- Procurement Audit: Is trend analysis performed on expenditures made by key employees and by vendor?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are the key components of a External Data Representation project communications plan?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are modeling techniques used to determine overall effects of risks on External Data Representation project objectives for high probability, high impact risks?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are internal External Data Representation project status meetings held at reasonable intervals?
- Procurement Audit: Was the overall procurement done within a reasonable time?
- Procurement Audit: Are unsuccessful companies informed why their tender failed?
- Risk Audit: Will an appropriate standard of care be applied to all involved?
- Project Scope Statement: Relevant – ask yourself can you get there; why are we doing this External Data Representation project?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Just how important is your work to the overall success of the External Data Representation project?
Step-by-step and complete External Data Representation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 External Data Representation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 External Data Representation project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 External Data Representation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 External Data Representation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 External Data Representation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 External Data Representation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any External Data Representation project with this in-depth External Data Representation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose External Data Representation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in External Data Representation and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make External Data Representation investments work better.
This External Data Representation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.