Manage projects to on time, in budget completion ensuring quality standards are met.
More Uses of the Extreme Project Management Toolkit:
- Steer: there is no guarantee to the length of project as it is based on project completion.
- Troubleshoot and resolve potential scope, budget and resource issues.
- Audit: essential project functions.
- Orchestrate: Extreme Project Management.
- Audit: scope project requirements for future developments.
- Steer: net technologies in a web centric environment.
- Control: monitor status of on going project plans.
- Supervise: project and communicate potential project risks and challenges.
- Develop and maintain detailed project schedules.